1. Sugarcane Sampler
We developed Sugarcane sampler machine to rationalize payment system to the farmers and to suit Indian conditions.
The sugarcane sampler would drill deep into sugarcane bunch that would come in trucks, bullock carts or trailers at the sugar industry and collect samples at random. The sample collected is then conveyed to a shredder and the shredded sample would move along the conveyor in front of an analyzer which would flash the percentage of sucrose in the sample.
Implementation of this project will result following benefits.
- Farmer will get payment based on quality of cane.
- Tendency of producing quality cane will be increased.
- There will be boosting for cultivation of sugar cane varieties with higher sucrose content.
- Factory will be benefited by receiving quality cane.
- Efficiency of factory will be improved thereby reduction in the production cost.
- Higher yield of sugar per hector will be achieved.
- Total win-win situation for sugarcane grower, sugar factory and consumer as well. Thus this project will protect national interest.
2. Base Hinged Hydraulic pole and Mast
- Designed specifically to cut down on maintenance cost and making the cost negotiable.
- Main function is that the maintenance can be done standing on ground.
- If the maintenance crew wants to change the bulb or any other feature the whole pole can be brought to the ground level with a hydraulic Power pack unit, with a cylinder which is easily portable.
- After maintenance the cylinder can be detached and used for the next pole.
At present bucket crane mounted on a vehicle or ladder are used creating traffic jams and risking the safety of other motorists.
3. Lantern Carriage Safety Device
This device is to be fitted on Lantern Carriage carrying te illuminating lights on top of High masts. The carriage is held by steel wire ropes tiled to which at the bottom of the High Mast. This device stops Lantern carriage from falling down in case of wire rope breaks or which malfunctions.
At present if the rope breaks or winch fails the Lantern Carriage falls down breaking fixtures and dangerous to humans.
4. High Altitude Safety Gear
The light weight portable devise is used for laborers working on high altitude (tower, building etc). The device is attached on to a hook and the belt is attached to the laborers’ body. The laborer can work up to an area of 10mtrs comfortably. If the laborer is working at 10m, and wishes to work at 2m, then all he has to do is pull back and the belt automatically would rewind itself to the desired spot where he wishes to work. In case if the man falls, the device would automatically lock itself preventing him from falling.
At present, contractors use 1m length safety belt which has limited working length. After working one meter, the person has to unhook himself and hook on to a new place to continue the work which is dangerous at that height.
Area of application:
This product could be of use for the construction companies, tower maintenance, Fire Brigade, maintenance/painting of housing societies, for various maintenance purposes at ONGC and other Oil Companies.
Load capacity: 150 Kg
Impact strength: 1000 Kg
Article wt: 3 Kg
Belt length: 10 Mtrs
5. Bagasse/Coconut Pith/Coal drying system
The moisturized material that comes in conveyor will fall into the porous drum between two sets of meshes. The moisturized material would move down slowly on the thread due to gravity and the drum, which is fitted to the top motor, would rotate at high speed. The fan fitted to the bottom motor inside the drum rotates at a much higher speed when compared to the drum. Due to the artificial gravity and also heavy air pressure, the water/moisture present in the material will spray out of the drum. The water/moisture contents will ooze out through the outlet and the dried material will move down the screw towards the bottom outlet provided between both the meshes and move towards the conveyor fitted below.
|With 47.5% moisture||With 45%
|Requirement of bagasse in MT for 1 TPH steam generation
( 87 ata 515oC)
|0.4088 M.T.||0.3811 M.T.||0.3569 M.T.|
|Additional income due to saving in bagasse @ Rs.2 per kg for 100 TPH boiler ( 87 ata 515oC)||000.00||Rs. 5,536.00||Rs.10,370.00|
|Additional income due to saving in bagasse @ Rs.2 per kg for 100 TPH boiler ( 87 ata 515oC) for one day||000.00||Rs. 1,32,864.00||Rs.2,48,880.00|
|Additional income due to saving in bagasse @ Rs.2 per kg for 100 TPH boiler ( 87 ata 515oC ) for one season of 160 days||000.00||Rs.2,12,58,240.00||Rs.3,98,20,800.00|
For above calculation following assumptions have been made
- Boiler Feed water temperature - 160oC
- Boiler Flue gas temperature - 140oC
- Boiler efficiency at 50% moisture of bagasse - 71%
- Steam to fuel ratio at 50% moisture of bagasse
(Boiler pressure 87 ata temperature 515oC) - 2.446
- Ambient temperature - 35oC
- Bagasse pol - 2%
- Bagasse price per M.T. - Rs. 2000/-
6. Coconut Tree Climbing Robot
This invention relates to an apparatus which would climb along the trunk of Coconut tree, pluck coconuts and also cut leaves. The idea of inventing this robot came into mind due to shortage of coconut tree climbers in coconut farming areas. Also, climbing of tall coconut trees by man is hard and a dangerous task. Climbers often fall from heights and loose their lives.
The robot consists of two semi-circular frames fitted on two sides, both top and bottom horizontal to each other, which could be opened and closed by the hinges or nut bolts. These frames are connected to a pneumatic cylinder with a guide rod. Two shoes are connected to pneumatic cylinders on both sides and are fitted on top and bottom frames horizontal to each other, which would hold on or release the coconut tree simultaneously when the robot climbs. When the device reaches the desired height and location of the tree, cutting mechanism fitted on the upper semi-circular frame could be guided towards the stem of coconut bunch or leaf and would be able to cut. The bunch of coconut or leaf would fall down and the device then returns to the ground. The operations are controlled on switches by a man standing down supported by air compressor unit.
7. Sugarcane Harvester
This equipment could be used for harvesting sugarcane.
The four circulating rollers fitted in front of the harvester pulls the sugarcane on both sides including the fallen canes from the top. Simultaneously, the cutting disc fitted below cuts the stalks at the base and pushes the cane towards the belt drive mechanism fitted both sides which take the cane further towards the top cutter which would cut off the green top. The cane then travels through a conveyor and gets lifted vertically through rollers and then passed through the cleaning mechanism consisting of rolling brushes and strips the leaves off and cleans the cane. The cleaned cane then gets deposited on the onboard container and the stripped leaves are blown off with a blower towards the field which acts as fertilizer.
8. Motorised Rubber Tapping Machine
This device could be used for the tapping of rubber tree.
This is a small portable device powered by DC motor with a 12V battery. This device is used to cut the bark of the rubber tree to tap latex. It is specially designed to align and then cut the bark perfectly, smooth, and evenly. Considering the light weight and user-friendly quality, the machine could be used by any unskilled individual and could tap maximum trees in minimum time with high accuracy and precision.
At present, only skilled labourers can do the job of tapping latex without damaging the tree and also, it takes lot of effort to tap rubber tree manually.
9. Rescuer from Bore well
This device operated pneumatically helps rescue children who have fallen into borewell.
- A lifting tackle is lowered through the bore well and locates the child with the help of cameras.
- Another rod carrying balloon penetrates below the child and inflates thus protecting the child from falling further.
- The pneumatically operated piston clutches the hand of the child and the balloon tightens the grip with which the child can be pulled up smoothly.
At present dig parallel tunnel which is risky, laborious and time consuming is used.
10. Condom Rolling and Packing Machine
The device consists of moving wire, air blower, rotating conveyor (rotary) with inbuilt stainless steel shaft, rollers, wrappers, punching unit and a locator.
The moving wire brings the folded condom towards the rotary. Before approaching rotary, air is blown by the blower from the bottom into the condom and the condom enlarges and moves towards the rotary. The rotary, while rotating, goes through the following operations :-
- The steel shaft, which protrudes from the bottom of the rotary into the condom, keeps it tight and upright.
- The electronic sensor checks the condom for any damage.
- The steel shaft goes down and the condom also rolls down.
- The electronic gadget after receiving signal from the sensor rejects and pulls out the damaged condoms.
- Lubricates the condom.
After lubrication, the condom is pulled towards the packing wrapper. The packing wrappers are released from two rollers on two sides and the condom is pulled into it and sealed with the help of a punching unit. The punching unit also cuts the condom packet and the locator pulls the packed condom ahead making way for the next punching.
11. Cashew Nut Shell Remover
The Cashew nut shell is parted in two by this device and the seed falls into the collecting tray. The shell is later released from split case into another collecting tray.
- The cashew nuts are fed into the Feed hopper from where they come down to the conveyor belt one at a time and is pushed by means and then trapped in a cashew shaped split case which pierces just the shell in vertical position, in progressive cutting.
- The shell parts into two and the nut falls into collection tray.
- The shell will be released from split case into another collecting tray.
At present each nut is to be removed manually from the shell by hammering. The oil from the shell damages the skin and requires lot of labour.
12. Sea Wave Power House
This invention relates to an apparatus which would generate constant electricity from sea waves without much maintenance or bettery backup.
The hinged liver fixed horizontally on the boat is lifted upward by the thrust of the sea waves. The hanging horizontally submerged plate pulls one end of the liver downwards by the mass pressure of sea water and the other end of the liver pulls up the wheel mechanism and rotate the connected gearbox which help the air compressor to fill the air into the reservoir by the thrust of waves. Inside the air reservoir maintains constant pneumatic pressure with the support of water column means.
Reservoir outlet connects to air Turbines which rotates the alternators and generate invariable electricity. The electricity is brought to shore by submerged line.
13. Rolling Stock Shunting System
There are 300 Railway yards, 3000 goods sheds and repair shops in India. The shunting of wagons at these yards and sheds are done either manually or by means of a dedicated locomotive. Individual wagons are shunted manually and locomotives are used only if there are a series of wagons to be shunted at one place. Many times shunting gets delayed due to shortage of locomotives. At least 8 to 10 people are required to push each wagon depending on its weight. It is a tiresome job and also consumes lot of time.
The Rolling Stock Shunting System could be used for shunting of wagons in railway yard based on electrically operated power-pack and hydraulic motor which provides the pulling force to haul wagons in the yard. It is economical compared to diesel cost in case of a dedicated locomotive. This is a simple system that needs less manpower to carryout shunting operations.
14. Cane and Bagasse Feed Pusher
This device is an attachment fitted on the sugarcane crushing line. The main purpose of this attachment is to push the sugarcane bagasse evenly onto the rollers to extract maximum sugarcane juice. This increases the production by 0.2% and reduces water consumption.
At present, bagasse does not fall evenly onto the rollers due to which the bagasse falls through the crushing rollers unable to extract maximum juice.
15. Pneumatic Pressure Driven Alternator
This device produces electricity from air reservoir tanks, pressure created by wind driven compressor and coupled with water bellow. It can produce electricity even in the absence of wind.
- The wind driven air pump fills air into Air Reservoir Tank. The tank has a diaphragm and a water column with a rubber bellow tank.
- When the air pressure increases and is more than water pressure, the rubber bladder stretches in a reciprocal process towards water tank side and bellow height increases. The pressure inside Air Reservoir remains constant and this is constant air pressure is tapped through a pipe to an Air Turbine which rotates and provides driving force to generate electricity without fluctuation.
- Even when the wind stops, with the pressure of water column the electricity generation continues.
At present when the wind speed increases or decreases it causes fluctuation. Similarly in the absence of wind, electricity generation also stops. Electricity storage system are supported for uninterrupted supply of electricity.
16. L & T overload relay
An L & T overload relay, type MN 2 is seen set up with SEPCO reset cord of insertion type. The cord has a capacity of upto 2.5 kg.
This clamp is specially designed by SEPCO for the L & T overload relay type MN2and matches the 2.5kg load of the reset cord . It is simple to mount and guarantees perfect actuation.
The SEPCO reset cord seen working in conjuction with L & T overload relay M L:1.
This is a clamp developed for mounting on the L &T bi-relay M L:1.
17. Senzo Reset cord with actuator having the largest operating knob of 22.5mm.
18. Siemens 3 UA 50 over load realy with SENZO 12.5mm dia. knob Reset Coard & Clamp assembly
19. Simens 3 UA 50 over load realy with SENZO 22.5mm dia. knob Reset Cord & Clamp assembly
20. Senzo Reset cord is available with a variety of actuators.Above is the popular variety with 12.5mm dia nob
21. The clamp 3 UA 50 for SIEMENS overload relay, ensures positive actuation and eliminates chances of misalignment
22. The range of MCB $ Terminal Channel that we manufacture in Roll Forming Machine, using MS, SS &GI materials. These Channels are available in cut to length with surface coating
23. This clamp is specially designed by SENZO for the L&T overload relay type MN 2
24. MCB CHANNEL (DIN CHANNEL) & TERMINAL CHANNEL
25. SENZO FIXTURES
26. MUNICIPAL WASTE POWER PLANT
Tones of Municipal waste are accumulated all over India and it is a difficult task to destroy the same. Studies have indicated that 70-80% of the total waste generated is biodegradable in nature and this putrescible waste needs to be managed within 24 hours. Considering the difficulties faced by the Municipalities all over India in destroying such waste, and considering the huge shortage of power supply in our country, the company has designed a power plant which would work on Municipal waste.
The Municipal waste consists of various things like plastic material, paper, stones, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items, cloths etc and the calorific value of the waste keeps changing all the time. In order to maintain a standard temperature, and also for continuous running of the power plant in case of shortage of Municipal waste, the company has designed a multi-fuel system. The power plant also could be run on coconut pith or coal during the shortage of Municipal waste. These fuels could also be mixed with Municipal waste to increase the temperature.
The power plant is designed in such a way that the foul smell of the Municipal waste does not go out of the plant and also the waste water does not go down into the soil.
The Municipal waste is brought to the power plant in closed trucks/dumpers. The waste is dumped on to the conveyor, which passes through a magnetic chamber and a stone removing chamber where the iron particles and stones are removed. The waste would then fall into a shredder and water contents would be diverted into a tank. The waste water is then treated and reused again. The shredded pieces would move towards a specially made drier and the dried waste would move towards the furnace. The foul air accumulated in the plant is passed through a water tank where it is treated and the clean air would be released through a chimney.